7.02.2009

Do not pass go

I recently bit on a David Baldacci novel. I do it once every year or two like clockwork (I have a cheap clock) and regret it every time. So I was especially happy to notice Sara Paretsky's name in the Library of Congress section at iTunes U.

If you do not know about iTunes U get yourself a copy of iTunes - you can download it free from Apple - and get yourself to iTunes U, do not pass go, and check it out. Don't miss the new Library of Congress section. It's extremely cool. (Yes, all that stuff is probably available on the LOC's web site if you can find it there, but the problem, there, is you have to find it there).

You may have to set up an account with the iTunes store to use it but whatever, everything at iTunes U is free. And excellent.

And, as it turns out, I found an interview with Sara Paretsky there, from which I discovered a couple of her books I haven't read yet, and they are now on my to-get-to list at audible, and ain't it a wonderful world.


No comments: