1.28.2009

Winter officially sucks

If you disagree, I don't care. You're wrong. That's all.


Look out the window. It's snowing again. It's been snowing since sometime last night. I went to work this morning but nobody showed up for class. I skidded off to do an errand or two and came home. It's kind of fun driving on those unplowed streets, all soft and squishy, as long as there's no other traffic around. But I get the feeling from it that whatever I slide into will be soft and squishy too, which is probably not the case.


My afternoon class, in another town about 20 miles east over a not-too-good road, I postponed until next week. Next week will be better, unless it's not.


The snow so far is light and easy to brush off the car - I've already done that three times today and it's not noon yet - but the forecast calls for mixed-with-rain later, which means tomorrow morning it'll have to be scraped. That sucks more.


To hell with it. I'm going to eat my peanut butter sandwich and take a nap.



No comments: