1.29.2009

Memo

TO: Staff


FROM: Curmudgeon-in-Chief


A recent link on this blog to a story on CNN resulted in a reciprocal link from that organization (see bottom of CNN's page) and brought some 150 visitors to the blog. Our standing as the Internet's Most Exclusive Blog was not compromised by this event.


It is the opinion of Management, however, the measure of fame and glory accruing to all concerned as a result of the abovementioned incident renders this year's annual salary increase unnecessary.


Keep up the good work.


CiC



2 comments:

Lynn C Dot said...

LOL. I've been meaning to talk to you about my expense account.... I hope that means you'll be retiring the YAME jet.

Anonymous said...

No problem, boss. I've already notified my staff. Oh, and I sold the jet. (We still have the YAME Newsmobile, though...)