1.21.2008

Go figure

One gets the sense from all of this of a uncertain, uncomfortable and unhappy electorate, reflected in feelings not just about the course of the nation but about the choices they have been given. The days of deep loyalty to a party, cause or candidate would seem to be waning.

(Undernews)

Well, it sure describes me, at least. I have a very severely deep unloyalty to the Repbublican party but not much loyalty to the other one and yeah, not much satisfaction with the choices, and moreover it seems clear to me the best D choices are being filtered out of the mix by the media's insistence on making the D primary a two-horse race.

And I know that was a long sentence but I'm running short on periods this morning. I'll order more.

1 comment:

SPIIDERWEB™ said...

What? There are more than two Democrats running?