10.30.2007

So you think maybe things are getting a little weird in Michigan?

Seriously. Some guy in Niles, MI took some pickles out of a friends fridge, whereupon the friend complained about pickle snitching and the snitcher left in a Huff (sort of like a Nash but with a sunroof), only to return in a barge (I'm just telling you what happened here) with two really enormous pickles and throw them at the, well, other guy, the snitch-accuser, whereupon the other guy tried to call 911 and the other guy - the one with the Huff, I mean - smacked him with it. The phone, I mean. The smacker got tossed in the slammer and the smackee, presumably, the guy who lost the pickles of the first part, got to keep the pickles of the second part. At least that's what the AP says, although they don't exactly say the part about the second part. So I'm just guessing about that.

Plus, Slate says, Rudy Giullani is polling number one these days in the Michigan primary.

You see why I ask.

No comments: