3.21.2007

Progress is made


Seattle Stroll, originally uploaded by tedcompton.

So then, having finally managed to recapture my Flickr account from Yahoo! I'm making it my default photo store - store as in place to store things, not place to buy things, although it's possible to download printable images from Flickr albums or even buy prints (at cost) online and, for the record, all my images are licensed for personal or non-commercial use under the terms of Creative Commons (click the button in the sidebar or on each Flickr image page for more info). Henceforward, click on any image or on the tedcompton link to see more.

There are links to still more images at Yet Another Media Empire World Headquarters, which is due to be remodeled soon (woohoo! I'm on a roll) and best-quality-for-printing images will continue to be located at Photoworks (for info inquire via the email link on the blog's profile page).

All of which is part of a major effort to quit reading so much depressing news (let's face it, if you haven't made up your mind one way or another about what's going on by now you're a lost cause) and get out in the sun more come summer. Anyway, there are lots of better blogs listed in the sidebar now, as well as a link to the items ("starred items") I'm reading myself. Which is not to say I'm planning to keep my mouth entirely shut - if you think that, you're nuts.

Also I have some other photo projects in mind for the summer, one of which is to add some pix of local landmarks to Google Earth. And we shall see. Stay tuned.

No comments: