1.27.2007

See if you can follow this logic.

The DOOFUS, speaking at a DuPont "facility" in Delaware the other day - at least as far as Chidanand Rajghatta of the Times of India can be believed - spoke as follows: We want the economy in India to grow because then they can buy more of our stuff, but if the economy in India grows the Indians will use more oil which will drive the cost of oil up, and that's why we need a bunch of Indian scientists to come over here and figure out how we can save oil.

No? OK, how about this? I went to the grocery store and discovered they had some natural puffy cheese things which (I'm reading the label here) are yellow instead of orange, since there is nothing more unnatural than that orange stuff, so I bought some and now I can eat all the puffy cheese things I want.

No comments: