11.24.2006

What is this, karma or deja vu or what?

Synchronicity. Maybe. Or something.

Anyway, I was just about to say something about the old black becoming the new white when what should appear on Slashdot but another article, this about, you gotta love it, beige. "The days of the beige box are behind us," begins the author (Zonk), who apparently (I'm just guessing here) has recently returned to the planet, after having been away though kandykolored iMacs, white, titanium, aluminum, more white, and (oh yeah) black. A decade, more or less, that would be.

But it's nice to hear. I mean, don't get me wrong. In fact, I may still have a beige box in the back of the closet with the skinny ties. And the fat ties. And a double-breasted suit. I've pretty much given up on the suit and the ties but now that it's finally, officially been declared out, any day now beige will be back in.

No comments: