8.28.2006

Life is good.

Well, if Blogger ever starts working again, I mean.

But my bus ticket arrived in the mail today so I'm good to go for a trip next month. And the calendar is breaking just right this month, and I'll even have a paycheck before I go. How cool is that. And I figured out how to get two novels on my shuffle (bit rate, duh). With room for a little music left over, JIC. And a book that wasn't working with my laptop CD drive is working with the desktop. Whoa.

Not only that, but I went to CVS this afternoon and got a discount coupon for a “Life Fitness plain patch pack.” I have no idea whatever what a plain patch pack might be, but I'm guessing it might be some kind of patch you can wear if you don't have any reason to wear a patch. But you want to anyway.

And best of all, I found my staple puller.

No comments: