7.16.2006

Well, duh. It's the icons, dude.

Washington state has 65 national monuments and icons, almost twice as many as the District of Columbia.

Homeland Security slow to ID targets needing protection / Petting zoos, snack stands on list with dams, power plants

I mean, I'm surprised they don't have more than 65, just in Redmond.

It's too bad about the petting zoos, though. Everybody's laughing at petting zoos, ho ho ho. But petting zoos are kind of cool if you don't have anything, you know, of your own to pet. Like, there used to be one in Central Park - I don't know if it's still there - where you could go pet goats and chickens and stuff. OK, I'm not sure about the chickens, but they did have a cow. And there was always a bunch of kids hanging around the entrance because you couldn't go in if you didn't have a kid with you, so you could rent one. A kid, I mean. To go into the zoo.

Well, yeah. I thought it was a little weird, too. Renting a kid. So I didn't go in. Anyway, goats are stinky. But the cow looked kind of fun, in a bored sort of way.

technorati tags:

Blogged with Flock

No comments: