7.21.2006

Safari, so sweet.

Well I'm back to using the Mac native browser, Safari, because it's just so beautiful and so fast. There are some few environs in the far reaches of Cyberspace where it suffers from incompatibility, but I have a while tool chest of other browsers to handle those. And back to using Ecto as a blogging tool because, when push comes to shove, there are advantages to using a self-standing tool. Also it has a good spell checker.

If I were using Windows, I'd be using Firefox or Flock - Firefox because of its stability and security (and its excellent “Favorites” sidebar); Flock, another Gecko browser, because of its nifty implementation of blogging and RSS tools. But there's no question both of them, especially Flock, are slower on my computer (your mileage may vary).

Technorati Tags:

4 comments:

...e... said...

favorites side bar? or you mean bookmarks? or am i missing something excellent?

Ted Compton said...

bookmarks. right. I thought we said favorites in windowsspeak.

...e... said...

you're talking firefox, no?

Ted Compton said...

I am talking firefox. in my firefox they're called "bookmarks."