6.26.2006

No wonder!

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Cell phone emissions excite the part of the brain cortex nearest to the phone, but it is not clear if these effects are harmful, Italian researchers reported on Monday.

Cell phone signals excite brain: study - Yahoo! News

I thought my cortex has been feeling a little, you know, spry since I've been using a cell phone. "Spry" is a cool word, isn't it? Sounds like something you spray in a pan. Fry with Spry! Anyway. What was I saying there before my cortex ran away with me? Oh, yeah. I have a jacket with cortex in it. I wouldn't call it excitable, exactly, but it's sorta neat. And a pair of boots, I think. With cortex. Maybe I should try standing on my phone.

The researchers in the article, by the way, say they have no idea what any of this means but they feel very turned on.

No comments: