1.17.2010

Letter from Haiti


This is my sponsor child Boaz (in yellow) and his family during our visit on Friday. As you can see they are all safe, but have lost everything. Please visit www.lifeline.org for more info on how you can help. You can donate directly through the website with a credit card or there is info on the most needed items and locations where they can be dropped off. Please spread the word among your family and friends and give them Lifeline's website. This is a wonderful organization that is celebrating it's 30th anniversary. I guarantee that anything you contribute will go directly for relief in Grand Goave, Haiti. Also, please consider sponsoring a child. The cost is $30 a month and you will also have the opportunity to send gifts and money directly to your child four times a year. I have visited with Boaz and his family and have developed a close tie with them. They are truly my Haitian family and I am praying constantly for their continued safety. Please join me in praying that my Haitian brothers and sisters survive this disaster and that aid will reach them soon.

Thanks you for all your prayers and love while I was in Haiti. I cannot begin to tell you what it has meant to me.

God bless each of you.

-Lissa Knue


No comments: