2.01.2009

Virgin: the world's best passenger complaint letter?


Dear Mr Branson



REF: Mumbai to Heathrow 7th December 2008



I love the Virgin brand, I really do which is why I continue to use it despite a series of unfortunate incidents over the last few years. This latest incident takes the biscuit.



Ironically, by the end of the flight I would have gladly paid over a thousand rupees for a single biscuit following the culinary journey of hell I was subjected to at the hands of your corporation

[From Virgin: the world's best passenger complaint letter? - Telegraph]




[Good but, for my money, not as good as Mark Twain, who wrote to the gas company:

Dear Sirs:


Some day you will move me almost to the verge of irritation by your chuckle-headed Goddamned fashion of shutting your Goddamned gas off without giving any notice to your Goddamned parishioners. Several times you have come within an ace of smothering half of this household in their beds and blowing up the other half by this idiotic, not to say criminal, custom of yours. And it has happened again today. Haven’t you a telephone?



                                                                       Ys




                                        S L Clemens (Mark Twain)]








No comments: