12.10.2008

Oh oh, red to-dos

Maybe that means they're really, really old. Maybe I'll look and see.


I have this to-do app on my iPhone called "Things." Apple has a really nifty notepad on the iPhone, and a really nifty notepad in Apple Mail, but unaccountably, they don't sync. I tried all kinds of clever workarounds but none of them was clever enough. So finally I broke down - actually, I found a note on my desk that said "get a to-do thing" - and got Things. It's easy to use, and it syncs with a desktop thing. Called Things. Too.


I use to-do lists sort of as a time capsule. I just figure some day it might be interesting to look back and see if any of the things got done. Usually - I don't look too often, but usually when I do - they did. Or they don't matter any more, which is nearly the same thing. So it works.


But who knew they'd turn red?



No comments: