6.30.2008

You got me, Copper


“Suspicious activity” is broadly defined in TLO [that's "Terrorism Liaison Officers" - officers who conduct liaison with terrorists, I suppose] training as behavior that could lead to terrorism: taking photos of no apparent aesthetic value, making measurements or notes, espousing extremist beliefs or conversing in code, according to a draft Department of Justice/Major Cities Chiefs Association document.

[From Suburban Guerrilla » Blog Archive » Uh Huh]

Yeah, well. I've taken close to a bazillion photos of no apparent aesthetic value myself, so I guess they've got me dead to rights. [Just joking, NSA - just joking here.] But I never, ever take notes. About anything. So at least there's that.


And by the way, do you ever get nostalgic for those old radio crime dramas where, when the bad guy got caught, he said "You got me, Copper. I'll go quietly"? It all seemed so civilized: Bad guys behaving well.



No comments: