1.12.2008

Yeah, pretty geeky

I'm sitting here waiting for OpenSUSE Linux to finish installing in a Parallels Desktop virtual machine (I know, I know, blah blah something something), like I need Linux here, and it's a really slick operation. So that's good. All of this is part of a plan to kill YA weekend, this time by evaluating the two virtual desktop products for Mac OS X, Parallels Desktop and VMware Fusion, to see which one would be best to install Windows in (like I need Windows).

And did I mention this OpenSUSE is pretty slick? It takes a while to install (but probably no longer than any other OS) and it's all pretty much a point-and-shoot thing, at least so far. A whole lot has been done to Linux since the last time I fooled around with it.

(And, PS, here I am, posting with Firefox in Linux. Cool.)

No comments: