1.09.2008

For starters

Blue Gal states the case

Mitt Romney's big problem is he thinks Washington is the current President. It's Bush, Governor. He's in your party. You supported him twice. Yes, we blame you.

Which is pretty much my attitude toward the whole R party, come to that. Not one of that lackluster collection of Rsters actively campaigned against Bush in the last two general elections, as far as I'm aware. Sure, McCain got a little grumpy once or twice but he made it all up with a big, wet kiss in the end. Ick.

And although some people I know argue it's not Rs or Ds who elect Presidents, it's independents, I remind you Bush was the winner of two Republican primaries, nominee of two Republican conventions, and ran with Republican support, Republican money, and an R after his name on the ballot. Not to mention a couple of Republican state voting officials, for good measure.

Republicans, bah: I blame them all.

No comments: