1.09.2008

Best of all

It was an almost perfect day today, weatherwise, warm and, after the morning fog cleared, sunny. The temp is still in the 50's and it's forecast to hit almost 60 tomorrow. I've been suffering from a case of early Spring fever all day. But the best thing is, there was nothing wrong with my car. I took it in at the end of December for an oil change and they told me I had busted rear springs and maybe bad struts too. So I took it back in this morning, expecting to end the day with a seriously major bill.

Nope. Turns out when they took a closer look everything came up fine. They tightened some bolts, took it for a test drive, and pronounced it done, no charge. How often does that happen at the auto shop?

Once in a while I think I should try to get something done today, just anything, but then I think, nawww. I'd rather not.

No comments: