1.03.2008

Iowa, not that it matters much

It's the Iowa caucus this evening. I don't even feel like I should care. Yeah, I know, blah blah. I still don't.

It's just coming up on 7:30 EST so there are no results yet; I'm predicting Clinton and Romney just because they were always going to win it and - did I mention this? - I don't care. I will have to decide which candidate I'm voting for in the primary here and when I do that, you can pretty much bet, it'll be somebody without the slightest chance of being nominated, ever, for anything. I can't count the number of doors I've knocked on in my day for losers. All of them, by the way, were better than the guys who got elected but nobody ever said this would make sense.

Whatever they think in Iowa, they're welcome to it. It just doesn't matter much to me.

No comments: