2.07.2007

A morning to forget.

See, that's just it - I forgot it was morning this morning, so now it's afternoon. Which, it appears on browsing through my usual sources, it might be a good idea to just forget.

In the dreaded MSM there's a minor flurry of excitement over who's voting and who's not voting to vote or not vote on a "resolution" which means nothing, or maybe something, having to do with doing something, or maybe nothing, about Iraq.

While, meanwhile, a veritable bloganalia has arisen from lefties' concern over righties' concern about a Democratic presidential candidate's choice of campaign staff - and flames lick around the question, are "conservatives" funnier than "liberals"? Or not. Which is pretty funny right there when you stop to think about it.

Still, there is hardly enough merriment in all this to dissuade me from indulging in a long winter's nap, especially considering what a short winter it seems to be.

You can see my problem here, I assume.

No comments: