12.06.2006

Temp down, grump up.

It was, like, 15 degrees this morning when I first logged in. Bah.

And over in front of CVS the Salvation Army woman has given up ringing her bell and taken to playing plastic Christmas jingles on her boombox.

Inside - what's with that? I mean it, CVS must have hired some kind of top-drawer weirdness consultant to figure out where stuff goes. I can usually find what I'm looking for (stop for directions? moi?) most places - but there? No way. Takes me half an hour to find the toothpaste every time, and I've just plain given up on soap. They probably have some soap in there somewhere, don't you think? But who knows where it is.

Which reminds me, I have to go to the grocery store today.

Meanwhile the guys-who-take-two-weeks-to-install-a-freakin-hard-drive down in Northampton are still...well, whatever they do. Which is apparently too much for them.

But it's supposed to be warmer tomorrow.

No comments: