10.13.2006

And you too, Bill. Don't forget you.

O'Reilly blathers about what the SPs (yes! the SPs!) want to get rid of - Christmas, for one, and the pledge of allegiance to God.



So now I'm confused. I've heard of Christmas, of course, but this is the first time I've heard we have a pledge of allegiance to God. True, I missed a couple of years back in the 70s, so maybe it happene then and I just didn't notice until now. Could be.

O'Reilly also claims we're fighting Iran in Iraq (it's that damn "q" again - it just keeps sneaking in there, doesn't it), and also that pre-war "intel" revealed Saddam was planning to give ricin to some guy who in turn was bringing it to the US. So maybe that's what happened to the famous WMDs - Saddam gave them to some guy and then the airline lost his baggage. It's probably in Dubuque by now.

No comments: