7.02.2006

Whoa! My bookshelf is seriously lacking here.

Thus far, the new imprint has only one writer in its stable: Katharine DeBrecht, the pen name of a mother of three whose authorial debut, Help! Mom! There Are Liberals Under My Bed!, generated major buzz--and sold some 30,000 copies--after receiving an on-air plug from Rush Limbaugh. In the wake of DeBrecht's success, Kids Ahead is moving forward with an entire Help! Mom! series. Help! Mom! Hollywood's in My Hamper! [is this really the sort of things we want the kiddies reading?] hit stores in March, Help! Mom! The Ninth Circuit Nabbed the Nativity! will be out in time for Christmas, with Help! Mom! There Are Lawyers in My Lunchbox! to follow.

Politics Today #10090.1

I'm waiting for Help! Mom! Trickshot Wants to Take Me Hunting!

technorati tags:

Blogged with Flock

No comments: