7.02.2006

An oldie but a goodie.

At one point Comcast sent a technician to replace my cable modem/wireless router. This should have taken five minutes. Instead, when he called Comcast to activate my new modem, he was placed on hold for nearly 90 minutes. When I asked him why he was on hold for so long, he told me that phone reps were busy filling out customer service surveys. Then he fell asleep on my couch. I could have made a few suggestions for their survey.

Snakes on a Blog » Snakes on a Comcast Internet Connection

Well, old in Internet time. It's dated June 20. But then, considering the subject, what's two more weeks in the grand scheme of things? The Comcast technician did indeed fall asleep on this guy's couch and this guy, on his blog (linked above), posts a little one-minute movie of the snooze.

It's a nice, relaxing thing to watch.

Blogged with Flock

No comments: