4.11.2006

Of course.

Gasoline Prices Rise As Summer Approaches - Yahoo! News:
WASHINGTON - Gasoline prices are surging again with summer on the horizon, pushing or even passing $3 a gallon in some places.
Meanwhile the price of heating oil is coming down. Just mentioning.

And speaking of mentioning, you may be relieved to learn my phone blogging thing doesn't work. I changed phones recently - the number is the same but the hardware is different so maybe that's what happened, I don't know. I will fix it when I get a round tuit because I don't want to miss the next big thing. OK, the last next best thing. Happy now?

So anyway what I was saying was I found a stoplight that sounds like Clarabell the Clown. Really. Like, honk honk. (But it sounded better on the phone.) I thought it was Howdy Doody time.

You wouldn't know.

Oh. And something else. I meant to ask. Can you say “mellifluous” unmellifluously?

No comments: