4.08.2006

I mean it, too.

Wired News: Geek Graffiti Takes on New York:
Anti-graffiti paint is simply the most recent weapon in the battle against the artists, but “if the cat ramps up, so does the mouse,” said Fi5e.
If I ever win the lottery (yeah I know I have to buy a ticket first so that pretty much rules it out, but still...) the first thing I'll do is set up some kind of scholarship fund to send some kids from Gfld, MA, to New York for graffiti lessons. I mean it, too. We've got nothing but whitebread graffiti around here and even that's not very good (albeit it makes the villagers nutso nonetheless). On a bad day I have to go down by the tracks and hope a slow train comes though.

That LED stuff sounds excellently cool.

Woohoo! A movie here.

1 comment:

DigiDave said...

I'm glad that you liked the story that I wrote. I was drawn to the whole thing too because it seemed like a different kind of graffit. It's all open source, so who knows, maybe it'll pick up in your area too.

If you want to check out more pictures, take a look at my blog.

http://youngwriter.typepad.com/adventures_in_freelancing/2006/04/the_story_behin.html#more