4.22.2006

How soon we forget.

The Virtues of a Second Screen - New York Times: "Recent Windows and Mac computers (and some Linux systems) can operate with multiple monitors; with my computer's Windows XP operating system, it took only a few keystrokes and mouse movements to set things up. Once I saw how it improved my productivity, I was an instant convert."

Actually, Dude (yeah I'm talking to you, Ivan Berger) Macs have been able to do that for as long as I can remember, which would be a dozen years or so. With a couple of clicks. Hooha.

And yeah, it is kinda nice - but if it's gonna be really nice you have to have two identical monitors, same size and same color characteristics. Like in the picture. Then it's nice. And why is it so nice? Because it's bigger. How's that for mind-boggling?

But thanks for mentioning, Dude.

No comments: