4.16.2006

Do something special for the little lady - buy her a...

...dish towel? Can that be true? Whoa. I had no idea it was that easy. But - I'm not kidding here - I was at CVS today and there in the aisle of Easter stuff they're trying to get rid of before the end of the day was a rack of - yeah, I'm pretty sure I saw this - Easter dish towels. Who knew?

OK, I admit I'm in a state of semi-shock. Maybe it didn't happen. Maybe I just imagined it. But I know I didn't imagine the other thing. I have the evidence right here. I got the usual string of coupons with my receipt - CVS coupons are only one degree easier to understand than cell phone rate plans - there, I'm saying, at the end of the string was a flat-out, no-extra-strings, coupon good for one extra bucks!

Oh yes it does say that. One extra bucks. And maybe tomorrow they will mark down the Easter dish towels.

No comments: