3.25.2006

I don't.

According to RNC Chair Ken Mehlman (according to WIIIAI) “Democrat leaders don’t want America to fight the War on Terror with every tool in our arsenal.” Well. I can't speak for “Democrat leaders” but I sure don't. Are you kidding? We have chemical weapons in our arsenal. We have biological weapons. Not to mention, we have nukes. Thousands of nukes. No, I do not want them to use all the tools in our arsenal in their “War on Terror.”

And by the way, the only way I can imagine winning a “War on Terror” is with Prozac.

And by the way (the way), notice how they always go out of their way to say “Democrat” and not “Democratic”? That's the party's name, you know. The Democratic party. But democratic is just a little bit too big a word for the Repubs, it seems.

No comments: