1.12.2023

"Associated"

Second Set of Classified Documents Were Found at Biden’s Wilmington Home, White House Says

The Times reported on Wednesday that this second set of documents had been found at a location “associated” with Mr. Biden. On Thursday the White House statement offered more detail by specifying that the location was his private residence, where he often spends weekends.

[The Times article is paywalled.] 

 This is a closed book: Biden is responsible for those misplaced documents to the same degree as Trump is responsible for documents found in his possession. 

What I find interesting now is the timing of these revelations. I'm wondering if, had the Ds won just a few more seats and retained control of the House, we would be hearing about these documents at all. Sounds like somebody trying to get ahead of an embarrassing story, doesn't it?

This may not be true. I'm not advancing a "conspiracy theory" here. I'm just confessing, really, what it's beginning to look like to me. We will be learning more shortly, I imagine: Maybe more than we want to know.

No comments: