7.07.2015

A mental health day

I walked 3.5 miles this morning, only about half my current daily average, but it’s one of those hot, muggy, July mornings (first one this year, never mind July has only been around for a week) and it’s supposed to rain hard this afternoon. Also, all this walking is starting to seem a little obsessive, no? Endorphins, I think it is.

So I’m going to kick back and spend the rest of the day lounging about, which means before the end of it (the day) I’m going to wish I had some better cheese. I lost control of my better self the other day and bought some low-fat cheese; low-fat cheese is an abomination. It’s dull, it’s tasteless, and it’s just plain wrong. (And why is it when you Bing low-fat cheese you get ads for almond milk? Cut it out, Microsoft. That’s cruel.)

Maybe before the rain sets in I have time to hoof it over to the grocery store (one and a quarter miles round trip) and get some honest cheese, and also a bag of real Oreos before it’s too late.

No comments: