6.05.2015

Going backward or just standing still?

I took a three-mile walk this morning, punctuated by a stop at Dunkin' for a cup of coffee and a free donut (see: National Donut Day, below). And then I walked another two miles for a hot dog (yes, I found the hot dog guy). I'm not sure if I'm gaining or loosing, but I'm counting the hot dog as lunch. Because it was covered with cheese.

Speaking of hot dogs…


…it seems the new (as of last summer) frozen yogurt store is going to the dogs now, and serving them on "New England style" buns. What you see on the sign is true: New England style buns are just like those horrible squishy buns you buy in the grocery store, but more horrible and squishier (if "perfectly steamed," horrible, squishy, and wet). Maybe elsewhere they are called Elsewhere buns. That would make sense, because who would buy them if they were called Ewww?

No comments: