11.26.2014

Fortunately…

…I carry a miniature Swiss Army knife on my keychain, which is just enough to get a stubborn wrapping off a chocolate bar in an emergency. Without it, I may not have made it home from the drugstore this morning in time to settle and watch the blizzard blow in. 

The entire Eastern Seaboard, you will see on your weather map, is buried under some shade of greenish glop. Green means rain. But up on the end where I am, the green is starting to turn blue. Blue means white (you gotta just trust me here).

I’ve been flitting around from weather site to weather site trying to find one with a more sunny forecast but nope, they all agree. We’re not Buffalo, but we’re gonna get snowed on anyway. Some. Maybe half a foot or so. If you’re going somewhere for Thanksgiving, bundle up and pack a sandwich. I’m not. Ha ha.

I’m just gonna sit and watch this happen, and maybe it will all melt some day.

No comments: