8.10.2010

Yap, yap, yap

AppleInsider | AT&T warns exclusivity for 'a number of attractive handsets' will end

The relationship between Apple and AT&T has been a controversial one, as some customers have been vocal in their displeasure with AT&T's service.

I will be extremely happy when there's finally an iPhone for Verizon (there's been a new rumor about this every week for the last 100 years, in case you haven't been paying attention) and all the people who want to sign with Verizon and deal with Verizon's crummy customer service do. And shut up. 

I live in an out-of-the-way place, telephonically (and every other way as well), so probably my experience is not typical but I have no reason to think anybody else has better service than AT&T does here (I had a Cingular account before Cingular became AT&T, so I made that determination a long time ago). I like the way AT&T handles rollover minutes and AT&T's new rate plan saves me $15 per month, no strain. And AT&T is the only U.S. wireless carrier with a union (the Communication Workers of America, a union I myself belonged to briefly years ago).

So I'll be staying with them. 

No comments: