6.18.2010

The good news is...

...the local vidstore is going out of business. OK, maybe not such good news for them. But for me, what it means is I don't have to carry their membership card around with me any more, which pleases my sense of neatness.

(My sense of neatness is selectively confined to only a few very small but vitally important activities such as renting DVDs which, true, I rarely did but when I did did, do, whatever, I had invariably forgotten it which is why I had to carry it, the card, around all the time and which, in turn, produced prodigious hahahas at the library when I confused it, the card, for that card, if you see what I mean.)


2 comments:

Lynn C Dot said...

I do (which distubs me). Either there was a sale on commas or you had an abundance of inventory..... Either way, I loved it!

Ted Compton said...

I think a comma sale is an excellent idea.