12.30.2009

A warming trend

I woke up this morning and there was a minus in front of the number on the widget (no, it's not the first thing I do most days but today is trash pickup day and it seemed so cold when I was hauling the green bag out to the curb I decided to check, is all) so I went back to bed. Which worked. Now it's zero. Maybe I'll go back to bed again and see if that adds another two or three degrees. Maybe if I just stay in bed long enough it'll be like summer again.

Oh. Bears? They do?


2 comments:

Lynn C Dot said...

Speaking of Bears, did you see the game Monday night? Go Bears! As for the bed thing, I'm all for it. Maybe we could set up our webcams and we could have bed-to-bed communication. The possibilities are endless.

Ted Compton said...

I didn't see the game. Sigh. And I guess I can forget about seeing them in the Super Bowl, huh? Wait til next year.

We are planning to watch the Rose Bowl on Friday. though.