10.12.2008

To Do

Oh yeah, right. That. I just looked at mine - well, at one of them. Nothing on it is done yet.


Fine. I'll just put it away for a week or two and look at it again. Maybe something will be done by then. At least it looks like one or two things will be expired. That's fair, isn't it? I mean, as long as things just get off the list it doesn't seem like how should matter.


I've never been any good at To Do lists. Maybe that's because I always have more than one. Or two. I need a list to keep track of my lists. Hey, sounds like a database job!


Meanwhile, I take inspiration from the poet - I don't remember which one but maybe it was Robert Frost - who said, "I leave a great deal to unfinished business." That's me, all right. Unfinished business is definitely my thing.



No comments: