9.12.2008

The cruelest cut


NEW YORK (AP) -- John McCain is mocked as an out-of-touch, out-of-date computer illiterate in a television commercial out Friday from Barack Obama as the Democrat begins his sharpest barrage yet on McCain's long Washington career....



At least he wouldn't lose so many emails. That's something.


But wait...



The newest ad showcasing their hard line includes unflattering footage of McCain at a hearing in the early '80s, wearing giant glasses and an out-of-style suit, interspersed with shots of a disco ball, a clunky phone, an outdated computer and a Rubik's Cube.

[From East Valley Tribune | Daily Arizona News for Chandler, Gilbert, Mesa, Tempe, Scottsdale]
That's kind of cool. I had an outdated computer in the early '80s too. Not to mention a suit. And a clunky phone (dude I had a cell phone so clunky I had to haul it around in the trunk of my car). No glasses, though. Those were the days, eh?

I'm kind of looking forward to seeing this. I wonder what kind of computer it is.

No comments: