4.24.2008

A harmony of anthocyanins...

...and not much else, it seems.



PomaGrand delivers a harmony of anthocyanins, which have antioxidant properties that help protect your body by neutralizing oxidizing molecules that form in the body. It's just what your thirst has been waiting for.

[From Odwalla Beverages]


I'm at the drugstore on the way home from work and I see this stuff in a special cooler and I'm thirsty so I buy a bottle before I read the back label, as follows.




images56_label.gif


OK, so there's something else if sodium and sugar count. Something else beyond the harmony of anthocyanins, I mean. And notice they're talking about half a bottle there - 4 ounces - so if you drink the whole thing you get twice as much sodium and sugar and harmony of anthocyanins, And water. And not much else.


I hope it's a helluva harmony, is all I'm saying here



No comments: