6.20.2007

LOL!

Yeah, right, pretty much what I expected. It's from a web site called Event Jar (huh?) which promises to reveal all the exciting things to do near you, Bunky - you! - but not, apparently, near me. Which doesn't make much difference, really, because it's raining anyway, but a guy likes to dream.

What we lack in events, though, we make up in places, including, for example, two - two! - Dunkin' Donuts and a public library. If you're up for it. The library, I mean. I'm not. I'm taking a nap. Then, who knows. Those chocolate-frosted ones are pretty good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too bad you can't eat the donuts at the library. But I guess that would just lead to sticky chocolate fingerprints on all the pages.....

Mmmm....donuts.....

Ted Compton said...

Yeah, and the librarians get cranky if you lick the pages. You know how librarians are.