5.29.2007

Head hurts. Ouch.

It's the Summer of Black and White.

OK, not the ducks, or maybe a few other things, we'll see, but mostly it is. The Summer of Black and White, I mean.

So things are likely to change around here. I'm not sure how. I like keeping original photos on Flickr, mostly because of the way it handles licensing tags but also because it does a credible job of displaying them. (And did you know you can view or download larger sizes? Click around there. You'll see. I've been in the habit of uploading them at 1/2 camera original size, but maybe I'll start putting them up full-size, see how that works. We'll see. Like I said.)

So Flickr then. And maybe post from Flickr to this blog, or maybe start a companion blog just for the pictures. We'll, yeah, see. Or maybe make some new albums somewhere else, expand the Empire.

You can see why it hurts, right?

Maybe tomorrow I'll figure it out.

No comments: