4.01.2006

How unhip was that?

Posting a note about a music-playing rock from a cell phone and not getting a picture of it too. That's not just 10 minutes ago, that's more like 15. Definitely unhip.

Meanwhile the app I usually use for posting messages isn't speaking to Blogger at all. Or maybe Blogger's not speaking to it. No matter. If it's some techie screwup I want nothing to do with it. I tell people in class that when their computers start doing weird and inexplicable things - or stop doing, anything - the first thing they should do is go take a nap. So I'm going to follow my own advice. See if by the time I wake up the thing is working again. Anyway tonight is going to be an hour shorter so I might as well make this afternoon an hour shorter too. That way everything will even out.

No comments: