3.29.2006

Well it seems pretty suspenseful to me but hey, some people like to live on the edge.

Dear DMC:
Yes, you can lead a dull life in Paris [too] like anywhere else in the world. One of my favorite activities is going to the nearby park and observing the ducks there. I like watching them hop out of a pond quacking in a small group, cross the park alley and then plunge into another pond (there are four ponds in this park).
This from a correspondent to the Dull Men's Club, which we have added to our YAME blogroll. That's the list of other sites over there on the right. The club, not the correspondent. Is what we added.

Tube steaks tonight because I'm too damn tired to make Beef Wellington. Only they were all out of those squishy no-taste buns so I had to make do with good ones. Still, a dog is a dog. Especially with lots of ketchup.

Otherwise it was close to 70° today, must have been, warm and sunny and all together awesome for the end of March. Here.

No comments: