11.21.2018

Works out fine

I had a nasty cold for the first 48 hours of the week but it broke at about three this morning so now I'm fine except massively sleepy. Which is fine. Luckily, tomorrow is a holiday.

It's difficult to take a holiday when you don't work to begin with. What are you going to do? Work? I think not. But sleeping is not working and it's not exactly day-to-day not working either and here I am counting watching football as sleeping also (a perfectly reasonable  administrative decision} so that pretty much takes care of that. Go Bears.

There is only one thing left to consider, which is the turkey, but my sister is cooking it, which is a perfect example of why it's a very good idea to have one. A sister, I mean, not a turkey. Which is good too, I'm not saying it's not, so there's that.

No comments: