Snowden Scoffs at Accusations of Russian Hand in US Democrats' Scandal / Sputnik International
In an all-too familiar tactic shared by the US political right and left alike, the Democratic Party has blamed the WikiLeaks release of internal emails on Russia.*
- Did the Russians hack the DNC? Of course
- Was Vlad involved? Way more likely than not.
- Is Wikileaks a Russian state security agency front? Lackey would be a better word.
- Is Vlad worried about Hillary? You're joking, right?
- Does Vlad love the Donald? Only in a passing, peck-on-the cheek sort of way. His true passion is a longer game.
- Did those Russkies sneak misleading info into their trove of DNC emails? Why on earth would they need to?
- Is the FBI going to figure all this out? The FBI is a
- Is Snowden a Russian state security front? Gimme a break.
*[Translation from the Russian: The D's can play Red Scare too.]