7.25.2013

Personally, I think Carlos Danger would be a great name for a mayor and if he wants to move here I'll vote for him just on that

Anthony Weiner, ‘Carlos Danger’ become focus of New York mayoral race - The Washington Post
A gossip Web site revealed this week that New York mayoral candidate Anthony Weiner’s habit of exchanging sexually obscene communications with young women online continued after his resignation from Congress in 2011, and that he used the colorful pseudonym “Carlos Danger.”
I'm not so sure, though, about "whole grain." This morning at the grocery store it seemed like just about everything had "5 grams of whole grain" on its label. I'm beginning to think "whole grain" as an ingredient is fast approaching meaninglessness, like "oat bran" and "yogurt."

Although if they put the "whole grain" label on ice cream, I'll buy that.

No comments: