9.22.2012

Sometimes, maps suck


 I was out walking this morning (I've taken to walking but I don't like it… In fact, since I don't have a Facebook account, I don't like anything) a woman driving an SUV and hauling a horse trailer pulled over to ask directions, and she waved a piece of paper in her hand and said, this is no help at all. It was a printout from Google maps.

 Also Apple. I upgraded my OS last night and the new Apple maps suck too. I expect they'll get better bye and bye.

Anyway, I already know where I'm going so it doesn't matter very much to me.

There are some very cool things in the new OS as well. One thing I like a lot is that Passbook thing. It's the iPhone app that manages all your boarding passes and loyalty cards and whatnot. I don't have any boarding passes and I only have one card but if we ever get a Starbucks here I'll get a card for them too and then I'll have two.

I haven't figured it all out yet but I will.

No comments: