9.03.2010

Bashing Boston, woooo

AccuWeather.com - Weather News | Earl to Bash Nantucket, Cape Cod, Boston Tonight

Tomorrow I'm going to get organized. I was going to get organized today but I was worried about Hurricane Earl. OK, not really, but it works as an excuse. 

I'm back to using Google Reader and there's a link to Reader stuff in the sidebar now, which makes more space in the main part of the blog for important stuff like this. 

I'm trying to figure out social networking. I think I maxed out on social networking sometime in the early 90s but there is a lot more of it going around these days - I clicked on a list labeled "share" today and it must have had eight or nine hundred choices. I'm thinking of starting a social networking site for weird, anti-social old men. Instead of followers we could have stalkers. Would that be cool or what? What's with the followers anyway? I don't want followers. Friends is a stretch.

You can see, I need to get organized. Tomorrow.

No comments: