12.09.2009

Glop

It's dumb, I know, really dumb, but I've spent pretty much all my life in cold states. And here's what I've learned from that:

1. The weather tomorrow will be just about the same as it is today except, of course, when it's totally not.

2. If you stick your nose out the door and it gets cold, then it's a cold day. Bundle up.

3. If you stick your nose out the door and it gets cold and also snowed upon, sleeted upon, and rained upon, then you're in New England. Go back to bed. To hell with it.

It's snowing now, it'll be sleet soon, then rain this afternoon, followed by glop which - the glop, I'm talking about now - will probably freeze overnight and be there until May. I'm just saying, this weather sucks.

It's not cold or anything, it's just gloppy. I hope those white Christmas types are satisfied. This weather is all on them. And the teachers, of course, who are always praying for snow days. Hmmpf.


No comments: